Avo Tech International Inc. was officially established In March of 2005. Avo Tech was founded by Dr. Abayomi I. Owei who had worked with Enthone/Cookson Electronics Group for 22 years including all the acquisition during his tenure with the organization. Avo Tech International came to existence as result of Enthone Irvine facility closure and Dr. Owei envision the need of satellite laboratory on the west coast of the USA to address the needs of Enthone customers Globally. This business venture by Dr. Owei was a very bold move and he is currently hired by Enthone as a consultant to address their customers’ needs, especially in Electronics and Solar Technology products.
Dr. Owei has over 30 years of broad professional experience in the Electronics, Photo-voltaic, Aerospace, Metal Finishing and General industry areas. He is the holder of several patents and published numerous papers in both scientific and non-scientific journals. He has an extensive academic background and holds the following degrees from various universities.
- BA Cum Laude in Chemistry and Biology and a minor in Physics
- MS chemistry
- MSPH (Medical Parasitology & laboratory practice) Tropical Medicine
- MPH (Master of Public Health In Industrial Hygiene & Occupational Health)
- MBA (Master In Business Administration)
- PhD (Environmental Chemistry and Science)